Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Last Two Years

Seems I have been away from this blog for about 2 years.  I had been writing on another site and still do occasionally.  I really need to get back to writing; I feel so much better when I do.  Life in the last two years has been pretty good.  All sorts of ups and downs like most of us face on a day to day basis.  I have been through two jobs and am now attending school and working from home (www.newcorp.com).  Life is pretty good.  Kids are about grown; Gary and I have a lot more time together, well sort of.  The youngest is now 15 and does pretty much what most 15 year old do and tends to find trouble wherever it hides.  The girl is now 18; she is a wonderful young lady.  She still plays soccer but this will be her last year to play at school; they won't allow her to play after age 18.  The eldest is almost 20 and is in the military, National Guard. He is attending college at the same college I attend, kind of cool.  I love going to school; it has been the best decision I have ever made. 
Not much to write about today, and I have to get to work. 

No comments: