Sunday, July 23, 2006

More Pictures of the House

OK as promised here are a few more.

Like I said there is a lot to be done but you know we have the rest of our lives to do it. I have a couple of pieces of furniture that I plan to re finish in the fall and spring to match the rest of what I have, the stuff I'm going to keep that is. I have several antique pieces that need to find the right place in the house. For instance, I have a very old china cabinet but I do not have a space in the eat in kitchen to put it so it is going to have to go in the living area. So, I'm looking for the right place to put it. The Gary has a 100 year old trunk that was his grandfathers, we are not real sure where to put it. We used to use it as a coffee table but now we are using for the t.v. stand. Anyway you guys get the point. Anyway I'm looking forward to getting it all together I'm just not going to kill myself doing it. Besides I'm really looking forward to cooler weather so I can work in my flower beds and start my gardens in the back.

3 comments:

ThreeOliveMartini said...

take your time.. it all comes together eventually .. if you rush it .. you will end up making choices you may not be happy with later .

Carol said...

Thanks, we have plenty of time so Im not in a rush. I would like to hang soem of these pictures but that will come too.

Deneen said...

Looks great so far (love the cat on the table pic). The windows in the bedroom are awesome.

Take your time, no rush