Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Joys of .......

I am back to knitting. I have begun another booga bag for my daughter and it is looking rather good if you ask me. I am enjoying being back at my craft and relieving some of that pent up stress I have going on. I'm dying to buy more yarn, not that I don't have an entire closet devoted to storing all my wonderful yarn. I have several of those extra large ziploc bags full of yarn then I have a plastic storage thing that has 3 drawers and on wheels that is full of yarn. That is for my cotton and wool yarns the bags are all the acrylic that I have accumulated over the years. Anyway back to the dying to buy more wool thing I'm going thru. I can't right now buy anything. All the bills are coming in that are the transferred amounts from the old house (utility and cable that is) and the new bills for the new house. Let me tell you, two of these are astronomical so I am unable to spend anything at the moment. I have been perusing KnitPicks for the last two days dreaming of new yarn and what I could be doing with new yarn. I want to make socks. I have sock yarn but I want MORE sock yarn. Sad but true!!! I know that in a few years I will be able to buy yarn again ( that was a joke only a few months but seems like years).

No comments: