Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Tagged

Four jobs you have had in your life:
City of Horn Lake
First Union National Bank
Union Planters National Bank
EFS

Four movies you would watch over and over:
Gone with the Wind
Big
Monsters Inc.
Coneheads

Four places you have lived:
Memphis, TN
Jacksonville, FL
Horn Lake, MS

Four TV shows you love to watch:
CSI: Miami
Will and Grace
Golden Girls
The Nanny

Four places you have been on vacation:
Disney World
Washington DC
Williamsburg
Dallas, TX

Four websites I visit daily:
Stitch and Prayer
Crochetville
Crazy Aunt Purl
Desoto Parents

Four of my favorite foods:
Italian
Mexican
More Italian
Tomato Soup

Four places I would rather be right now....
At the Beach
In a Cabin in Gatlinburg
Watching the Iditirod
Piled in my bed with my family watching a movie

Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond....
I dont know which ones would hehehe


Feel free to take this and use it if you want. It was kinda of fun.


See ya,
Carol L.
The Mississippi Hooker

No comments: