Friday, March 03, 2006

March already

I can not believe that it is March already. Good grief the months are flying by. Does this mean that once again Christmas will be a'knocking before long? I swear since I had children (no there are no new ones) time just flies by. I really wish our lives were not so hurry hurry all the time. To lay down and take a nap and not have to worry about waking up at any certain time because something has to be done or to sit on my front porch and knit or crochet for as long as I wanted without having to worry about taking one of the kids somewhere or answering the stupid phone. Man, can you imagine just slowing your life down to a walking pace.
On a good note, I received my purse/tote from my partner on the Swap Spring Purse and Tote swap from Crochetville. I am so impressed. It is gorgeous and I love it. I hope that the lady I made the tote for likes hers. I'm so nervous about her getting it. I shipped it today so I will be hearing something soon I hope. I always get so nervous about giving anything I make to someone.
Image hosting by Photobucket

I wish everyone a safe and happy weekend.

Bye Ya'll,
Carol L.
A Mississippi Hooker
www.stitchandprayer.com

No comments: