Thursday, February 09, 2006

Looky what I got!!!


I got my package from my partner on the wool swap on Crochetville today!! Oh boy did I get excited!! I squeeled so loud my dogs had to get up from their nice soft place of laying around (known as the most expensive dog bed) the sofa to see what the heck was wrong with their mommy. As I have told you before Dakota just gets un-nerved when I act like there is something horribly wrong (good or bad). She sent 4 skeins of Patrons Merino Wool in Tuscan colors an 2 skeins in grey/white and I'm thinking socks. She also sent a drop spindle and some wonderful roving to spin. She also sent instructions, bless her heart!! I sure do not know how to spin but I sure want to learn. I am so tickled about this package. It feels like Christmas again. I can not wait to do another yarn swap.

On another note, I am knitting a booga bag and I'm so surprised that I was even able to start this let alone be as far as I am with it. I will post a picture this evening to show everyone my progress. I'm running for now I don't have my contacts in and my eyes are killing me. I will write more later.

Carol L.

The Mississippi Hooker

www.stitchandprayer.com

No comments: