Friday, February 10, 2006

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...


It snowed today!! I love snow but living in the South we don't get much. Mostly we get ice I hate ice. I think we wound up with about 3 or 4 inches of the beautiful white stuff. The kids had just got out of school when it started and about 30 minutes later my boss walked in the door and told us the mayor told us to pack it up and go home. They actually closed city hall for the snow. Let me ask you how cool is that???? I couldn't believe that we got a half snow day. I felt like a kid again. Too cool!!! Not that we were doing anything to begin with it was slower than snails. So, I get home and start taking the dogs out to potty and Dakota got excited (remember they are snow dogs) and pulled me a bit to hard on the slippery stuff and down I went. The neighbor kids across the street were watching this fat ole lady hit the drive way and be pulled a bit by a large Siberian Husky. You know that had to be a funny sight. I'm a bit sore after ward but I think I actually bounced down the drive way. I'm pretty sure this fat has springs in it. I had to laugh at myself for being so stupid as to wear the shoes I had on in the snow. When I got up I was wet all over and soooo very cold. I hope this stuff does not turn into ice but it probably will.

Carol L.
Mississippi Hooker
www.stitchandprayer.com

No comments: