Friday, April 21, 2006

Last night was my daughters very first horse back riding lesson. She loved it. She had never been on a horse by herself before and she shocked me and the instructor, she handled the horse very well. The horse is very easy to work with and the lady couldn't have picked a better horse to start her on. Now Tori is hooked. So now that soccer is about over with she has something else to keep her out of trouble. I am so very glad we found this it just seems right for her. I sure wish I would loose some of this weight I sure would like to ride myself. I haven't ridden in many years, good grief its been 20 years ago I guess. I love riding. Maybe that will be my motivation so I can ride with my daughter. I want to ride this Arabian horse she has, this horse is beautiful and so gentle. I wish I had of had my camera last night but somehow my memory stick got lost and I had no way to store the pictures. I bought one after we left her house so I will take pictures next Monday of her riding the Arabian.

1 comment:

Marvie said...

I miss riding too =) My boy had his lessons when he was just a toddler and boy did he learn quick! I doubt he'd remember now though, it's been too long.

There's just something that riding and being around horses gives you that I've never found with anything else... can't explain it.

Ya'll enjoy!